Is your skin dry, flaky, and lifeless this summer? Try these amazing DIY to cure dry skin.
Keep your normal/ dry skin hydrated using these tips
Method 1 – Body Hydration
- Milk rich in fatty acids keep your skin hydrated.
- Mix 2 cups of milk to a bucket of warm water: use this while bathing weekly twice.
Method 2 – Body hydration and pimple control
- Oatmeal hydrated your skin and acts an emollient.
- Add one cup of oatmeal to one cup hot water and leave it until it becomes warm. Apply this all over body and rinse off.
- Or add cooked oatmeal to a tub of warm water and relax for 15 minutes.
Method 3 – anti-ageing
- Fruit face pack with pumpkin, pineapple or papaya
- These fruits are rich in AHA which keeps your skin hydrated and prevents from ageing.
- Apply these fruit juices on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
Method 4 – white flakes
Banana mashed 1
- Banana and honey when mixed together keeps your skin hydrated.
- Mash banana and honey together and apply as face pack. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off.
Method 5 – Anti spot and pigmentation
Onion juice 1tsp
- Onion juice makes your skin soft and as well clears spots and pigmentation. Honey is added advantage to make your skin moisturized.
Try these effective methods to have beautiful skin.